Well, as soon as I drove the Stagea I instantly fell In love with most of it.
I mean, how couldn’t you not? Especially one with twin sunroofs :p
A few weeks in, the mod bug bit, only lightly luckily, I had to do something and choose to paint the rims..
Such a simple thing, but looked so much better!
However, that wasn’t enough…
I needed to do more, so off I went to find an exhaust.
Managed to find one locally for a good price, full turbo back 3 inch 🤙
Being the factory auto is a bit sloppy we also got some core plugs and sorted the shifting out, fairly simple task to do the core plug mod on the boxes and definitely worth the effort (and expensive transmax Z to fill it back up) 🤙
Well that’s enough for today, next time I’ll get into the next time the mod bug bit, in far more detail and many more pics!
Just a teaser.